iRec makes it easy to download and extract your favorite songs, podcasts, audiobooks from the internet.
iRec is a free and easy-to-use personal voice recorder that lets you record conversations, meetings, lectures or any other audio for later playback. With iRec on your PC, you can also use your device as an external mic to capture sounds from the environment around you.A music streaming application that allows you to stream and download content from a wide range of artists.
The “how to screen record on laptop” is a tutorial that explains how to do a screen recording on a computer. It also includes the steps needed for downloading and installing iRec for PC Windows 10,8,7.
Looking for a method to get iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder for your PC running Windows 10/8/7? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install iRec for PC, one of the greatest video players and editors available.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download iRec is a screen recorder that is hidden in plain sight. for PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder’s technical characteristics.
Technical Specifications for iRec – PC Hidden Screen Recorder
|Name||iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder|
|Category||Video Editors and Players|
|File size||3.77 MB|
|Designed by||CO and YMY|
|Package of Apps||com.irec.hiddenscreenrecoder|
On the Google Playstore, iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder sits at the top of the Video Players & Editors category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder for Windows now has over 10,000+ installs and a 4.3 star average user aggregate rating.
The Google Play Store presently does not include iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder. Install iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder on your Android smartphone from third-party APK download sources if you haven’t already. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download iRec for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7):
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even if the official version of iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder for PC is not available, you may still use it using emulators. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to utilize two popular Android emulators to run iRec on your PC.
Method 1: Download iRec for PC Windows 10/8/7:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder to download and install on our computer.
- Step 6: iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder will be installed on Bluestacks immediately once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You may now use iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder on your laptop by just double-clicking on the program icon in bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the program isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to download the iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder APK file from a third-party APK site, then use the Install APK file option in Bluestacks at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. Using Bluestacks to install iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder on PC is thus suggested. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Method 2: Download iRec for Windows 10/8/7 on a PC.
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll show how to use MemuPlay to get iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder app. Locate the YMY and CO developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Conclusion for iRec for PC:
With its simple but efficient UI, iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder has gained huge popularity. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain iRec for your Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these options.
This brings us to the end of our iRec Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or iRec – Hidden Screen Recorder for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!